Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thoughts..

After posting, I realized I should give some insight into what I had done. I took a mixture of words that were written in my class notes to make the slide show below. Some examples of the words are Materialism, Madness, Dreams, Manifesto, Nadja.... Can you tell which is which?!

I also wanted to comment on the clip from To Kill a Mocking Bird that we watched at the end of class Wednesday. It flustered up some feelings in me, which was maybe the point, but you know that sensation when a CD skips, and you let it go just a little longer, hoping that it will stop... you tough it out hoping that in the end there will be the pay off of hearing the song? You maybe fast forward a little, and if it still doesn't stop skipping, you change to the next song right? Have you ever had an entire CD that skipped? Every song I went to once skipped around 10 seconds or so into each song.... I ended up throwing the CD out my window I got so annoyed, trying to wait it out!

As I sat there in class, my foot started to tap at a faster and faster rate, and I felt my heart start to beat a little faster (that may have been because the volume was SO loud), but regardless.... I wanted to THROW THAT VIDEO OUT THE WINDOW, like I had my CD! haha... I did appreciate that when you would listen to each part long enough, you could almost hear a different word forming, and then another and the movements were semi-interesting...... but that's it! I had a difficult time with that film... I needed a drink of water after I ran out of the class room! :)

No comments: