Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Opposite Accident

I had a sudden urge to go buy Dance Dance Revolution to play on my Wii a few hours ago. :)

This seemingly uneventful journey to WalMart turned into a could-have-been-pretty bad accident..

It was dark. I walked through the parking lot making my way towards the cross walk. I looked both ways and waited for a couple cars to pass before I crossed. I watched the last one pass as I started to walk, then turned my head the other way making sure another wasn't coming, and I kept looking that way as I started to jog across....... Not realizing that the car that had been driving by had come to a STOP.... I continued my fast pace a few more steps, trying to hurry and I RAN FACE FIRST, RIGHT INTO THE VAN!

As if a trip to WalMart isn't painful enough.. the left side of my face, my shoulder and my pride are all a wee bit sore... I am sooooo embarassed!

I did a lot less damage to the van, than the damage the van could have done to me!








Here's a look-a-like of the guilty party..... haha...

No comments: